Sunday, October 5, 2008

Gwen Ifil on Meet the Press talks about Palin Blowing off the Debate

During the vice presidential debate on Thursday, Sarah Palin announced that she "may not answer the questions that either the moderator or you want to hear." In fact, "On at least 10 occasions, Palin gave answers that were nonspecific, completely generic, pivoted away from the question at hand, or simply ignored it." Palin "more than ignored" some of her questions -- she "blew me off" and that Palin decided to "give a stump speech" instead of a debate.



As a voter, I felt ripped off. We were supposed to learn about the issues and where the candidates stand. Palin gave run around non-answers, and played cutesy - flirting with the camera and winking at it 5 times!!!! This woman is running for the second highest seat in the entire Nation. I do not want a cute flirty beauty pageant queen - I want a smart, professional, knowledgeable person. As a woman, I was insulted by her attitude.

Read more:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/05/ifill-palin-blew-me-off_n_132028.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/05/noonan-says-palins-type-o_n_132003.html

No comments:

Post a Comment